View/Apply for Job Opening
|Job Title||Business Development Executive|
|Position Located in||Atlanta, USA|
|Job Description||We are searching for a highly motivated individual with prior sales experience for the role of Business Development Executive. The position is responsible individual target/quota and generating new business by engaging with Freight Forwarders and NVOCC’s and their teams.|
The Business Development Executive is expected to generate leads from new client relationships, engage those prospects by phone and sales visits, alig solutions to customer needs, write compelling proposals and close new business for the organization.
We look for experienced sales professionals who have the following characteristics:
• Strong knowledge of ocean and air import and export services and associated transportation services
• A desire to learn and grow in a rapidly changing environment
• Individuality and creativity – motivated by a challenge and achieving objectives
• Leadership and entrepreneurial drive, with enthusiasm for working in a team environment
• Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills
• Applicants must be able to travel
If you have the necessary qualifications and experience for this position and are legally able to work in the USA, we would like to hear from you. Drug/Background testing may be required.
Albion is "BIG on Quality" and offers the full range of staffing services including Executive Recruitment, Temporary, Temp-to-Hire and Contract/Management. Please visit our website at www.AlbionStaffing.com.
|Minimum Education /|
Years of Experience needed
|5+ Years of Experience|
|Benefits (Commissions, Bonuses,|
Medical Coverage, Pension,
Vacation, Sick Time, etc)
|Job Avaliability||check Opening for Local Candidates Only|
check Open only to those with Work Permit